Watch The Sea is an association, under the 1901 law. Our objective is to enhance and preserve marine and terrestrial ecosystems by using innovative means and techniques. We are aiming to make a decisive difference in the fight against coastal and underwater pollution, and towards the involvement and education of the public.
- Conscious and sustainable travel activity – “leave no trace”
- Combination of an outdoor adventure activity and an environmental activity, including cleaning the coastal areas of the sea underwater and on land, where no other activity is yet installed, as well as collecting information about the actual situation of the environment, its inhabitants and the collected rubbish to provide those informations to specific organizations.
- Restorative experience to promote health: sportive activity in the outdoors, reconnection with wild nature and as benefits physical and mental wellbeing.
- Training and Education of Seatrekking Guides with a specific Eco-Education to ensure that the activity and organized excursions are executed in a responsible and sustainable way as well as providing sustainable tools and solutions for the trainers and their clients.
WATCH THE SEA WILL BE REMOVING WASTE FROM STRETCHES OF COASTLINES AND SHALLOW DEPTHS THAT ARE SCARCELY VISITED, RARELY MONITORED AND HARDLY CARED-FOR.
- Co-founder of the first Seatrekking organisation
- Head of Marketing and Communications
- Social Media engagement manager
- Creative professional and photographer
- Health and lifestyle coach
- Coworker and Creative Director at Laguna di Nora, marine turtle hospital and natural park, Sardegna
We are looking for enthusiasts who would love to participate in WATCH THE SEA. Whether you want to join an organized excursions or to become part of the association as active member We are also looking for snorkeling and free dive guides with hiking and outdoor skills who want to become a Seatrekking guide. Tell us more about you and we are looking forward to connect.
Thank you for believing in our work! Every gift is appreciated and will be wisely invested into WATCH THE SEA projects.